The Department of Management Studies at Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology is a centre for outstanding research, teaching, training and orientation. Apart from providing undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degrees in the field of Management, the department excels in inter-disciplinary research as well. It leads in the area of academics, training, consultancy and executive education through different well defined programmes and sponsored schemes.
- Being one of the oldest departments functioning since February, 2003 in the institute, it may presently accommodate more than 200 students.
- Highly motivated, experienced and qualified faculties consisting of techno-graduates and doctorates.
- Teachers represent a rich mix of academic disciplines, industry exposure and specialization.
- Teaching methodology is highly evolving.
- Exceptionally strong in different research domains.
- Adaptive curriculum design to facilitate students in pursuing higher education around the globe.
- Students’ assimilation from across the country and abroad.
- Strong emphasis on personality enhancement and skill development.
- Recurring industry-academia interface.
- Progressing placement record.
- Need-based course contents.
- MDPs, workshops, conferences, orientation programmes and symposia organized at frequent intervals.
- Extra-curricular activities for an all-round development.
- Guided internship projects.
- Provision for foreign internship.
Association And Collaborations
- Associated with highly acclaimed institutions like IITs, IIFT, NIRD, NPC, MSME.
- Editorial board member of reputed indexed journals.
- Invited speech and participation at various conventions in premier institutes abroad.
- Agreement of Co-operation with P&GBA, Seoul, South Korea.
- Human Resource