To improve the lives of individuals in complex global society through quality Education & Research.
To help in the preparation of outstanding scholars, researchers & scientists at the National and International level through the science of teaching and learning.
PROGRAM OUTCOME (PO)
- Develop and refine fundamental knowledge of Chemistry.
- Cultivate in –depth knowledge in Organic chemistry, Inorganic chemistry, Physical chemistry, Analytical chemistry and Spectroscopy.
- To improve analytical and logical capability so as to import the ability to solve new and complex problems.
- Developing the team work philosophy.
- Imbibing research acumen and innovative thinking so as to become a good researcher.
- Motivating and developing the knack for clearing competitive exams.
- Developing presentation skill and improving / fine tuning personal interaction.
- To use the knowledge for the betterment of the society.
- Acquire hands on experience in experimental chemistry.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOME (PSO)
- To develop up-to-date knowledge in different fields of chemistry.
- Ability to carry out challenging research work in the frontier areas.
- Ability to use spectroscopic techniques for analysis.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- To evolve into a good person, commitment towards society.