The Bachelor of Business Administration program is designed to provide competency in basic management, leadership, communication, decision making and problem solving in organisations with subjects spanning finance, marketing, human resource, information technology, operations and international trade.
- An ability to demonstrate knowledge related to human resource management and other functional areas of management.
- An ability to acquire conceptual knowledge in related disciplines of marketing management and its practical implications.
- An ability to understand and analyse the fundamental and advanced concepts of financial management and related disciplines and their pratical applications in present business world.
- Exposure of present organizations through industrial visits.
- An ability to acquire leadership skills, inter-personal skills, entrepreneurship qualities and to demonstrate team-work spirit.
- An ability to demonstrate professional outlook and adhere to legal and ethical practices and standards.
- An ability to visualize and work on multidisciplinary projects in industry.
- An ability to demonstrate necessary skills related to the usage of computer, MIS, Enterprise Resource Planning.
- An ability to acquire needed business communication skills, analysis of caselets,role-plays, group discussions, personality development techniques, etc.
- An ability to understand contemporary issues and provide managerial solutions to solve business problems which also affects the society at large.
- An ability to acquire skills and ability to adapt in changing business environment.
- An ability to understand the various techniques used for evaluating diverse business projects.
- An ability to acquire knowledge of basic statistical and optimization techniques relevant to business decision making and conducting research in various fields.
Programme Specific Objectives
- To prepare students to excel in industry / profession or postgraduate programmes through quality education.
- To enable students to get an intensive knowledge and management fundamentals to make them industry ready.
- To provide students a strong foundation in critical and analytical thinking skills required to solve managerial problems.
- To inculcate in students, professional and ethical attitude, effective communication skills, teamwork, interpersonal skills, and an ability to relate managerial issues to broader social context.
- To sharpen problem solving techniques and decision making skills of students using analytical /logical reasoning and innovative thinking.
- To pursue lifelong learning, such as post graduate and other higher professional education.
- To inculcate leadership, both in their chosen profession and in other activities.
- To make them ready for different competitive examination.
- To inculcate entrepreneurial skills in students so they can provide job opportunities for other section of the society.
Course Outcome, Program Outcome and Syllabus
Click Here for BBA Course Outcome.
Click Here for Program Outcome.
Click Here for BBA Syllabus.
Click Here for Revised BBA Syllabus.
Click Here for Communication Skills syllabus.