Centre for Materials Science and Nano Technology (CMSNT) - SMIT was established in 2009.
Research facilities at CMSNT, SMIT, SMU (click here)
- Centre has very good contact with various research laboratories having excellent facilities for doing research on nano materials.
- We encourage student to write a research report and proposal.
- We also help students to get Ph.D. enrolment either at SMIT or at other good research laboratories.
- Nano materials fabrication
- Different techniques for characterisation of nano materials
- Electronic, magnetic, optical properties of nano materials
- Biomedical applications of nano materials
- CSIR- National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML), Jamshedpur
- Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi
- Centre for materials for Electronic Materials (C-MET), Pune. Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS), Kolkata. Research Collaborative Projects
- NIT Trichi, Research Collaborative Projects
- CSIR- Central Marine Chemical Research Institute, Bhabnagar, Gujrat
- Jagadis Bose National Science Talent Search (GBNSTS), Kolkata
- Thin Film Coating
- Nano Wire formation
- Graphene and functionalised grapheme
- Solar Cell
click here to find the project list.