SMIMS has taken a subscription to E-learning courses offered by QMed Knowledge Foundation
- SMIMS faculties, Ph.D. scholars, Postgraduate and Undergraduate students are eligible
- These courses are on literature searching and referencing, with detailed courses on searching PubMed and using Mendeley as a Reference Manager.
- In addition, all enrolled participants can attend fortnightly webinars offered by the Foundation and can request help in other ways for doubts on literature searching & referencing.
- The course is available online for one year.
- Interested individuals to contact Dr. Samrat Singh Bhandari for registration details.
This week's mini webinars on Tuesday 07th Jun and Friday 10th Jun - 4 PM:
- Know Your Information Resources
- Literature Searching
For more details and registration - please visit our website page - https://www.qmed.ngo/courses/webinars/