Click here to Apply Online
Click here to Download Prospectus
Bachelor Of Physiotherapy
Admission will be basis of marks obtained in 10+ 2 (or equivalent) qualifying examination.
Master Of Physiotherapy
Admission will be based on the inter-se merit of the candidates on the basis percentage of aggregate marks secured in BPT examinations. If two or more candidates secured same in the percentage aggregate marks in BPT examinations, then the date of birth of the candidate will be considered & senior in age will be preferred.
Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Must have passed (10+2) or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Should have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate marks for general candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates from recognized Board/University.
Master of Physiotherapy
- Must have passed Bachelor of Physiotherapy examination from full time, in-campus BPT course program from an institution/university duly recognized by the Indian Association of Physiotherapists.
- Should have secured a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate for all candidates.
- Candidates who are presently doing their BPT internship is also eligible to apply, but their admission to the course program is subject to their internship completion on or before 20th July 2020.
Sikkim Manipal College of Physiotherapy
5th Mile, Tadong,
Email:email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Admission Cell: 03592 270389
College : EPABX: 03592- 231807,270534,Extn-254,138