Higher Secondary (schooling) & college; Stewart school, Bhubaneswar & Central School Bhubaneswar and BJB College Bhubaneswar
From which graduated
SCB Medical College Cuttack ,Odhisa
Masters in Hospital Administration (MHA)
All India Institute of Medical Science New Delhi
Worked in Coal India limited in different subsidiaries.
Significant posts in which worked are as follows:-
· Medical Superintendent (Hospital Administration) of Gandhinagar Hospital Ranchi
Central Coalfields Limited. This is a secondary care Hospital with limited Tertiary care facilities in Gastroenterology,Nephrology & Pacemaker implantation.
· Chief Medical Officer ( Hospital Administration) of Nehru shatabdi Central Hospital under Mahanadi Coalfields Limited
· Technical Secretary to the Chief of Medical Services/Executive Director at the corporate office in Central Coalfields Limited Ranchi.
· Procurement of medical & other non- medical items required for day to day running of the hospital.
· Planning, procurement & maintenance of medical equipment’s.
· Hospital Infection control & Biomedical waste management.
· Liason between clinical , non-clinical & other non medical departments within the hospital and between hospital & other outside agencies like state government.
· Preparation of Hospital medical budget planning of up-gradation departments if required.
· Deployment, Discipline & career development of paramedical staffs working under including ergonomics.
· Epidemic & Diaster management (Odhisa super cyclone & Dengue upsurge)
· Maintance of Quality by way of ISO Certification
· Managing 250+ employees including all category of paramedical staffs.
· Helping in policy & planning of Medical Department
· Conducting of Medical board & referral of patients to outside hospitals
· Helping in executing Corporate Social Responsibility concerning Medical Department
· Collection & evaluation of relevant operational data & sending it to concerned authorities which also included parliamentary queries relating to Coal India Medical services
· Liaison with state authorities & other hospitals.
· Help in Execution of National programmes of the central government by the company.
· Maintenance of Harmonious Industrial relations.
· Conducting Training programme & Knowledge up gradation
· Empanelment of Hospitals for referrals
Has also been associated in the establishment of Medical College to be established at Talcher, Odisha by Mahanadi Coalfields Limited.
Training & symposium attended.
1. International Congress on Emergency Medical Service Systems at AIIMS (New Delhi)
2. Hospital Management at Tertiary care Hospital-A Clinico-Administrative mix at SGPGI Lucknow
3. Promotion of Pharmacovigilance in India at AIIMS (NewDelhi)
4. Workshop on Cadaver Donation Process at AIIMS(NewDelhi)
5. Seminar on Medico-legal Informatics at Sarda Hospital Greater Noida
6. Management Development Programme at IICM (Ranchi)
7. Quality Issues in Health Care at IIM (Shillong)
8. International Conference on Occupational Health at World Trade Center (Mumbai)
9. Conference on pneumoconiosis at Singraulli MP
10. Presented scientific paper on Administrative Management of Dengue upsurge in Coal Medical Conference Ranchi
11. Faculty in Hospital Administration at IICM (Indian Institute of Coal Management) Ranchi and Management Training centre CCL Ranchi. Also taken classes at CIP Ranchi
After superannuation from service has been associated with
· The expert committee of AIIMS constituted for studying, analysing the problems faced by the medical department in Coal India Ltd and suggesting remedial measures for delivering quality medical service in all the subsidiaries of Coal India Limited
· As a co consultant (technical- hospital planning) for setting up of a 100 bedded private secondary/tertiary care hospital in Gandhinagar Gujrat including its feasibility and likely business module.