Alumni Engagement Cell
- The SMIMS Alumni Association was founded with the aim to provide a good and strong bridge for the students, faculty and the institute, it lays the foundation of a strong network between SMIMS and the alumni.
Welcome to SMIMS ALUMNI ASSOCIATION-THE 3000+STRONG ALUMNI ASSOCIATION OF SMIMS
- We believe that the revered alumni of an institution are its brand ambassadors. The Alumni character, personality, intellect, achievement, success and recognition add great value to the positioning of the alma mater as a prestigious educational institution producing high quality empathetic professionals. The stronger the network and bond between alumni, the greater is the impact. Additionally, our sense of belonging and identity is enhanced and this leads to a positive outcome when our alumni return to the campus to deliver guest lectures, provide mentoring and participate in various campus activities.
- With the above in mind, SMIMS has initiated a focused effort to strengthen the alumni network. Presently, there are over 3000 alumni, spread across the globe with many of our alumni placed Abroad in prestigious institutes. We urge the alumni from various walks of life to join the network and continue to feel a sense of belonging to the SMIMS Family.
- This SMIMS ALUMNI provides an excellent platform to network with your fellow batch mates and interact with alumni from your University and Batch ………So GUYS GET CONNECTED!
We're keen on strengthening the SMIMS alumni network through the following alumni activities:-
- Coordination of alumni meets for Batch / Branch / School / District / Chapter
- Facilitate visit to the campus as Guest Lecturer / Visiting Faculty / Campus Recruiter .
- Explore academia collaboration avenues like research, projects, consultancy, kits, etc.
- Mentor juniors regarding their careers as Honorary Alumni Mentor (HAM)
- Nominate outstanding alumnus by tracing one's personal growth and success story.
- Post job openings of one's organization for fresh as well as lateral candidates
- Sponsor an event / seminar / activity / laboratory / publication / award / venture.
- Contribute to some specific or general charitable cause under SMIMS’s humanitarian activities