You are welcome to Central Referral Hospital (CRH), certified with pre-entry level certification from NABH (Certificate No. PEH-2021-1702 Valid from 25 Nov 2021 till 24 Nov 2023).
- CRH is committed to provide quality services and medical care to each citizen coming to CRH. In line with our scope of services, we at CRH, strive hard to provide comprehensive, high quality medical care (specialty and super-specialty services) to our patients.
INTRODUCTION TO CRH
- The Central Referral Hospital (CRH), 5th Mile, Tadong, Gangtok, East Sikkim, 737102 is a 550 bedded Multispecialty Hospital. It is a nine storeyed building with a floor space of more than 3, 00,000 sq. ft.
- Central Referral Hospital was established as a constituent unit of Sikkim Manipal University as a Public Private Partnership initiative between the Government of Sikkim and Manipal Group
- CRH was established in 1992 based on strong foundation of ethics and values of “Putting the patient first above our own interest” and with core purpose of “Practicing Medicine as it should be”. It was started with an effort to bring affordable quality health care to the people of Sikkim.
This charter seeks to provide a framework, which enables our users to know:
- The rights and responsibilities are here and also displayed in all common areas of the hospital
- The services are available for you are listed below
- Please contact grievance cell where your grievance/complaints regarding service quality will be addressed