Sikkim Manipal College of Physiotherapy (SMCPT) was established as a constituent college of Sikkim Manipal University offering Bachelor of Physiotherapy course program since 2001 and Master of Physiotherapy course program since 2009 onwards. The SMCPT is duly accredited by the Indian Association of Physiotherapists for both the course programs. The clinical department of physiotherapy is affiliated with Central Referral Hospital, a teaching hospital of Sikkim Manipal University.
- One of the first recognized college in the North-East India.
- Recognized by Indian Association of Physiotherapists (IAP) for both UG / PG course programs.
- Offering course programs in Physiotherapy for over a decade.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities.
- Competency based curriculum is offered.
- MoMA, GoI offers scholarships for the minority students of North Eastern states pursuing Physiotherapy at SMCPT.
- 100% placement record of students.
- Oldest Physiotherapy College in North -East
- Experienced faculties in all possible specialties
- State-of-the Art Infrastructure and laboratories
- Students from all over country and foreign students
- Research Hub- Ongoing Ph.D., Funded projects from ICMR etc.