- Excellent academic facilities – class rooms, demonstration rooms well equipped with modern teaching-learning aids.
- State-of-the-art Central Library premises with more than required number of books and journals prescribed for Physiotherapy UG and PG programs. The students are also provided with hi-speed internet connectivity network.
- SMCPT has subscribed for exclusive online digital repository for easy access of research articles for post graduate students and PhD scholars.
- SMCPT is associated with 500 bedded super-specialty Central Referral Hospital, a teaching hospital of Sikkim Manipal University.
- Communities out-reach program on daily basis blended with academic exposure gives insight of patient condition at grass root level.
- Teacher Guardian Scheme: The students are mentored and supported through teacher guardian scheme wherein the performance of students academic or otherwise is closely monitored by assigned faculty on regular basis and provide remedial counseling services if necessary.
- Constituent College of Sikkim Manipal University – hence high quality education is maintained.
- Excellent faculty and state-of-the-art teaching-learning facilities / infrastructure.
- The students of minority community are provided with MoMA scholarship for supporting their tuition fee under the Department of Social Justice & Empowerment, Government of Sikkim.
- Socio-culturally appropriate teaching-learning center for North East students – hence need not migrate to other states of India for high quality education.