DR. NIKITA JOSHI SONOWAL PT
Principal In charge – SMCPT & Head – Department of Physiotherapy CRH
- Pursuing PhD (Part time/Internal) from Sikkim Manipal University (2012-2015)
- Master of Physical Therapy (MPT) in Musculoskeletal and Manual Therapy from Manipal University, India (2002-2004)
- Bachelor of Physical Therapy (BPT) from National Institute of Rehabilitation, Training & Research (NIRTAR). Cuttack, India. (1995-99)
Physiotherapist: National Institute of Rehabilitation, Training & Research (NIRTAR).
- Jan 2000- July2000; Central referral Hospital.
- September 2000 to July2001
- Assistant Lecturer: SMCPT 2001 - 2002
- Post graduate/Tutor: MCOAHS, Manipal. 2002-2004
- Lecturer: SMCPT 2005-2007
- Assistant Professor: SMCPT 2008-2009
- Associate professor: 2010 to Nov-2015
- Professor: Dec 2015 - till date
GUIDE & CO-GUIDE/CO-INVESTIGATOR:
Co-guide and Research work of PhD scholar & Guides of Post Graduates of MPT & Interns.
Four publications in both indexed/non indexed journal.
Felicitated with significant contribution Award 2011 for ongoing process of improving the activities of physiotherapy profession during 49th Annual Conference of the Indian Association of Physiotherapist at the Marriott Hotel and convention Centre, Pune from 7th to 9th of January 2011.