These terms and conditions are an essential part of any contract between the University and any student offered a place at the University.
1. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in this Prospectus is accurate.
2. The University will take all reasonable steps to provide the educational services described in this Prospectus.
3. However, the content of individual courses and the curriculum for any given degree are under constant academic review and may change from time to time, with some courses being modified, discontinued or replaced.
4. In addition, external factors such as industrial action or the death or departure of staff may make it impossible, or possible only at disproportionate expense, for the University to provide a previously offered option. In the interest of rational deployment of resources, options offered may be subject to a minimum level of interest being shown in any given year.
5. The University thus reserves the right not to provide any particular course, curriculum or facility, to make variations to the content or method of delivery of courses, to discontinue courses or merge or combine courses if such action is considered necessary by the University.
6. If the University discontinues any course, it will endeavor to provide a suitable alternative course and take all reasonable steps to minimize any disruption which might result from such changes.
7. All students must diligently observe the Ordinances and Resolutions of the University and abide by the rules and regulations set by the University for students.