Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) - Lateral Entry course is offered by Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology. The Lateral Entry program enables candidates with a 3 years diploma in engineering or an equivalent degree to get admitted directly to 2nd Year (3rd semester).
SMIT is a renowned name in engineering education and consistently ranks among the top engineering institutes in the country. SMIT offers a unique pedagogy that combines classroom sessions with experiential learning to provide an enhanced learning experience.
LATERAL ENTRY IS ALLOWED IN FOLLOWING B.TECH COURSES.
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering.
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- B.Tech in Information Technology.
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.