R&D Faculty Associate, Assistant Professor I
Department of Computer Science & Engineering
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Digital Image Processing(DIP)||EE2137||1st year M.Tech|
|Measurement and Instrumentation||EE1308||2nd Year B.Tech|
|Research and Publication Ethics||CPE-RPE||PhD Coursework|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|Ph.D.||Research area: Biomedical Signal Processing||Sikkim Manipal University||2019|
|MTech||Biomedical Instrumentation||Karunya University||2011|
|BTech||Biomedical Engineering||Trident Academy of Technology, Bhubaneswar, Orissa||2009|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|SMIT||R&D Faculty Associate, Assistant Professor I||Research & Teaching||2017 - Present|
|Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology||Assistant Professor II||Research & Teaching||2012-2016|
|Institute of Information Science and Technologies "Alessandro Faedo" - ISTI, CNR, Italy||Research Associate||Research||20th Jan 2021-Present|
AREAS OF INTEREST, EXPERTISE AND RESEARCH
Area of Interest
Biomedical Instrumentation, Sensor & Transducer, Digital Image Processing and Mechatronics
Area of Expertise
Medical Signal Processing
Area of Research
Biomedical Signal Processing, Medical Image Processing & Medical Electronics
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
IAENG Society of Imaging Engineering
IAENG Society of Industrial Engineering
IAENG Society of Operations Research
Member of Editorial Board, Reviewer in International Journals / Conferences
Appreciated by Dr. P. D. Shendge, Convener International Conference on Industrial Instrumentation & Control (ICIC 2015) for reviewing the papers.
Conference Secretary : 1st Springer International Conference on Emerging Trends and Advances in Electrical Engineering and Renewable Energy (ETAEERE-2016)
1. Conference Secretary: “1st International Conference on Emerging Trends and Advances in Electrical Engineering and Renewable Energy (ETAEERE-2016)” organized by Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology, Sikkim, December 17 – 18, 2016.
[Signed 4 Book Volumes Contract with Springer Nature under the Book Series of “Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering”]
2. Organizing Chair: Workshop on “Anti-Plagiarism and Intellectual Property Rights (IRR)” organized by Research & Development Section, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology (SMIT), Sikkim, October 3-4, 2016.
3. Organizing Chair: 19th North-East Workshop on “Computational Information Processing” organized by Electronics and Communication Sciences Unit (ECSU), Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Kolkata And Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology (SMIT), Sikkim, March 23 - 25, 2017.
4. Organizing Committee Member: Workshop on “Super Computer Applications in Diverse Fields of Science and Technology” organized by Research & Development Section, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology (SMIT), Sikkim, November 13-16, 2017.
5. Coordinator: “2nd Manipal Student Research Colloquium (MSRC-2018” organized by Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology (SMIT), Sikkim Manipal University, March 15-16, 2018.
6. Course Coordinator: “Workshop on Applied Engineeding” organized for B.Tech students by Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Sikkim Manipal Institute of Technology (SMIT), Sikkim, February 5-9, 2018.
International Conferences, Seminars, Workshop & Short-term Course:
Call For Book Chapters Book Title: Advances in Greener Energy Technologies Springer Book Series: Green Energy and Technology (ISSN: 1865-3529) **Indexed in Scopus** https://www.springer.com/series/8059
Focus Area Science Technology Summer Fellowship [FAST-SF] – 2018 Selected and attended Focus Area Science Technology Summer Fellowship [FAST-SF] -2018 offered by Inter Academy Panel [Indian Academy of Sciences, Bengaluru, Indian National Science Academy, New Delhi and The National Academy of Sciences, India, Allahabad] (Teacher category) at Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology (IIEST), Shibpur. Project Title: Movement Intentions Detection and Classification using EEG Signals Duration: 56 days (23rd May 2018 – 17th July 2018) Guide / Institution: Prof. Subhasis Bhaumik, Head, School of Mechatronics and Robotics and Professor, Dept. of Aerospace Engineering and Applied Mechanics, Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur-711103