CURRENT ACADEMIC ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|| MA II SEMESTER
|THE STORY OF MY EXPERIMENTS WITH TRUTH
|| BA VI SEMESTER
|PROSE: SHORT STORIES FROM INDIA
|| BA II SEMESTER
||Year of passing
|| Gameri High School (Board of Secondary Education, Assam )
|| Biswanath College (Assam Higher Secondary Education Council)
|| Darrang College (Gauhati University)
||English (Language & Linguistics)
|| Gauhati University (Gauhati University)
|Institution / Organisation
|Namchi Government College, Namchi, South Sikkim
|| 2002 - 2017
|Department of Humanities & Social Sciences, Sikkim Manipal University
||Assistant Professor II
|| 2017 Till date
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
- Participated in a National Seminar on Women Empowerment with Special Reference to Sikkim at Namchi Government College sponsored by Sikkim University in August 2008.
- Participated in an Education Survey Annual Status of Education Survey (ASER) in 2014.
- Participated as a Rapporteur in a National Seminar themed Society and Culture in Eastern Himalayas with Special Reference to Sikkim: Challenges and Prospects at Namchi Government College in October 2015.
- Participated in a State Level Seminar on Environment and Development: Issues of Climate Change at Namchi Government College in May 2016.
- Participated in Global Summit on Quality Higher Education organized by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in collaboration with Asia- Pacific Quality Network at Bengaluru in September 2016.
- Participated as an Organising Member in a National Seminar themed Changing Role of Women in Post-Independent Indian Society sponsored by RUSA at Namchi Government College in November 2016.
- Participated as an Organising Member in a Seven Day National Workshop on Environmental Ethics and Responsible Development in Eastern Himalayas: Need for Reconciliation sponsored by RUSA at Namchi Government College from 19th April to 26th April 2017.