Department of Humanities and Social Sciences | SMU
Faculty of HSS/MHA Department.
SUBJECTS CURRENTLY TEACHING
|Management of Financial Services||MC2401||M.Com Fourth Semester|
|Management Accounting||MC2304||M.Com Third Semester|
|Advanced Corporate Accounting||MC2101||M.Com First Semester|
|Management Accounting||BC1603||B.Com Sixth Semester|
|Taxation: Direct & Indirect||BC1403||B.Com Fourth Semester|
|Economic Theory||BC1102||B.Com First Semester|
|Accounting & Management||MH2102||MHA First Semester|
|Degree||Specialisation||Institute||Year of passing|
|B.COM (HONS.)||ACCOUNTING||ST. JOSEPH’S COLLEGE (NORTH BENGAL UNIVERSITY)||2009|
|M.COM||PMIR||NORTH BENGAL UNIVERSITY||2011|
|M.B.A||FINANCE||SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY||PURSUING|
|Ph.D||FINANCIAL LITERACY||SIKKIM UNIVERSITY(CENTRAL UNIVERSITY)||PURSUING (Registration no:14/Ph.D/COM/01)|
|Institution / Organisation||Designation||Role||Tenure|
|Sikkim University(Central University)||Assistant Professor(Guest Faculty)||(2013-2014)|
|Sikkim Manipal University||Assistant Professor||September 2016 to till date|
|Pakyong palatine College||Guest Faculty||(2015-2016)|
|NCERT (National Council of Educational Research and Training)||Field Investigator||2016 (Feb to April)|
|IGNOU Study center, Sikkim Govt. College||Academic Counsellor||2016|
Professional Affiliations & Contributions
1. Presented a paper on “Indo-China Cross Border Trade Via Nathu La: Problems and Prospects” at the 7th International CERE-2016 held at IIM Indore.
2. Presented a paper on Achieving “Quality” in Higher Education: Constraints, Complexities & Challenges in the NAAC Sponsored National Seminar held at St. Joseph’s College, Darjeeling.
3. Participated in the Seven-day workshop titled Summer School on Research Methodology: Applications of Econometrics and Statistics, organized by Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, NIT Durgapur in collaboration with The Indian Econometric Society (TIES).
4. Presented a Paper on “Nathu La Cross Border Trade: Some Reflections at the international seminars on Cross Border Connectivity and Inclusive Growth-Possibilities and Challenges with Special References to the North Eastern Region at Shillong College.
5. Participated in the Seven-day workshop titled on Applied Econometrics, organized by Department of Commerce, Sikkim University in collaboration with Department of Humanities and Social Sciences National Institute of Technology Durgapur.
6. Participated in the Seven-day workshop on Training of Software Applications and Data Analysis (SPSS/STATA) in Research from December 12-16.2016 held in Sikkim University.
7. Organized the Seven-day workshop titled on Applied Econometrics, organized by Department of Commerce, Sikkim University in collaboration with Department of Humanities and Social Sciences National Institute of Technology Durgapur.
8. Participated/Attented the Thirteenth International Accounting Conference held at the CRRN, University of Calcutta on January 7th & 8th, 2017.
9. Presented a Paper titled: India China Cross Border Trade Through Nathula : Issues and Challenges in the National Conference on Business and management: Changing Dynamics held at Sikkim University during April 20-21,2017
10.Attended a Two- Day Workshop on: “DATA ENVELOPMENT ANALYSIS” held during 3rd and 4th October, 2012 organised by Department of Commerce, NBU.
11.Participated in the National Level Workshop on Investor Awareness in North East India, jointly organized by Department of Management, Sikkim University and Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. on November, 2013.
12.Participated in the Special Lecture on ‘Recent Developments in Foreign Exchange Market’ Organised by Department of Commerce, Sikkim University on April 13, 2015.