Masters in Hospital Administration
The aim is to equip students with knowledge, experience and skills that will enable them to be effective in Hospital Administration & Health System Management in Health Care Industry/ Hospital establishments.
|Course conducted by||Sikkim Manipal University (SMU)|
|Campus||Sikkim Manipal University, Tadong, Gangtok|
|Course Commences on||26 August 2013|
|Age||17 years or older as on December 31, 2013|
|Course duration||2 Yrs|
|Number of Seats||15|
|Last Date of Application||13 August 2014|
Bachelor degree with 50% marks in aggregate for general (5% relaxation for North Eastern States ST, SC & OBC ) preferably with one year work experience in Hospital / Health System management.
Mode of selection
On the basis of marks secured in graduation and interview.
|Last date for receipt of filled in application forms||13 August 2014|
|Counselling/Admission||31 August 2014|
|Commencement of first semester||26 August 2014|
Documents required to be submitted at the time of Admission:
- Class X certificate for date of birth
- Original marksheet and certificate of qualifying exam
- Transfer certificate or School/College leaving certificate
- Migration certificate
- For North East students Domicile /PRC certificate from appropriate authority
- For ST/SC/OBC candidates with less than 50% marks in 10+2, SC/ST/OBC certificate from Appropriate Authority.
- Four (4) recent, identical passport size Photographs
Mode of Payment
- The fee should be remitted by a demand draft in favour of “ Sikkim Manipal University” payable at Gangtok.
- Parents who are unable to pay fees by DD can deposit their ward’s fee through cash by depositing the same in the bank through bank challan available with Finance Department.