Bachelor in Medical Laboratory Technology (BMLT)
The course aims to provide the candidate with adequate knowledge and skills to carry out routine laboratory diagnostic procedures and some sophisticated laboratory diagnostic procedures. They would have sufficient theoretical knowledge related to the principles of the laboratory exercises and also to deal with new advances in instrumentation, methodology or standardization, Management of Laboratories, Standard Protocols and use of technology as relates to Laboratory Investigations.
|Course conducted by||Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences (SMIMS)|
|Fees (Indicative)||Rs. xxxxxxxxx.xx|
|Commancement of Classes||1st week of September 2011|
|Age||17 years or older as on December 31, 2011|
|Course duration||3 Yrs|
|Number of Seats||20|
|Last Date of Application||30 July 2012|
A candidate must have passed 10+2(Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology / Maths) with minimum 50% for general (5% relaxation for ST, SC & OBC)
Mode of selection
On the basis of 10+ 2 marks and interview.
|Last date for receipt of filled in application forms||30 July 2011|
|Counselling/Admission||16 August 2011|
|Commencement of first semester||1st Week of September 2011|
Original documents required to be submitted at the time of Admission:
- Class X certificate or Birth Certificate for date of birth
- Original marksheet and certificate of qualifying exam
- Transfer certificate or School/College leaving certificate
- Migration certificate
- For North East students Domicile /PRC certificate from appropriate authority
- For ST/SC/OBC candidates, SC/ST/OBC certificate from Appropriate Authority.
- Four (4) recent, identical passport size Photographs
- Character Certificate
Mode of Payment
- The fee should be remitted by a demand draft in favour of “ Sikkim Manipal Institute of Medical Sciences” payable at Gangtok or can deposit cash directly in to the college Bank Account.